Added benefit to the float spa experience
The ReVibe Chair™ is a non-attended service to compliment the floating experience! It combines music frequencies, light, cellular vibration, and brain entrainment. The mind/body synchronicity leading to the “Relaxation Effect” thus helping your customers enjoy their float even more!
An added benefit for your customers:
• Induce relaxation prior to float
• Improve rest and healing within their float session
• Enhance float by reaching Theta faster and deeper
• Provide Theta experience for people who are not mentally ready to float yet
Experience the “Relaxation Effect”
Short ten-minute pre-float sessions or longer sessions for people who want the Theta experience, but not ready to get into the water for a float. It is not just an added benefit for your customers – it’s also a profitable investment for your float spa.
The ReVibe Chair™ from Theta Wellness Group transports your customers into an Alpha and/or Theta state where creative flow, super learning, and physical healing take place due to the “relaxation effect”.
The Alpha state allows a person to be clear-headed, present fully in-the-moment. They will experience a sense of peace and well-being in their mind and body that increases memory, minimizes depression, and stimulates creativity.
The Theta state is the intriguing state of mind between the conscious and the subconscious worlds. It is where the mind is capable of deep and profound learning, healing, and growth. It regulates cortisol levels (stress hormones) within the body to lower stress and anxiety. And most importantly, Theta state improves the ability to sleep well at night.
The Results of the “Relaxation Effect”
• Reduces stress hormones
• Reboots the mind
• Decreases generalized anxiety
• Empowers creative thinking
• Enhances overall mood
• Reduces aching muscles
• Ease of movement
• Enriches body and mind healing
• Craddles you in Zero-gravity position
• Provides relaxation
• Allows self-care time
• Multi-sensory experience
ReVibe Chair™ comes with 3 zone Thetacoustics
Why ReVibe Chair?
After lying on the chair for just 10-20 minutes, your customers will emerge feeling ready for their float or to transition into the real world. The ReVibe Chair™ is a great addition to your float spa because not only does it help your customers get ready for their float, it also increases the positive affects of their experience in your spa. You can use it as an added benefit to experience before or after their float. The chair brings them into theta and alpha states, helping heal and provide clarity.
In addition to float spas, the ReVibe Chair™ is used in wellness centers at Corporations, in clinics for Chiropractors, as well as in Universities. It is especially good for helping adults and children with sensory issues.
Music Frequencies Guide our busy brains to a Calmer State:
• Music selections are transmitted through headphones and music syncs with vibrations through the chair
• Specific frequencies Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones
• Brain waves synch to the relaxed frequencies
• Due to the frequency following response, brain waves go from an excited state to the relaxed state
Cellular Vibration & Brain Entrainment increases Positive Healing Awareness:
• Specialized vibration generators convert sound signals into kinetic energy felt throughout the ReVibe Chair™
• Cells of body vibrate in sync with acoustic patterns, Thetacoustics, achieved from musical, voice, and neurological beat patterns (Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones)
Synchronistic Effect on Body & Mind fully engage all of Your Senses:
• Voice is felt as a light vibration on the skin
• Brain processes light vibrations with your RAS (Reticular Activating System) to be stored into the subconscious
Light and sound Headset
• Adds another layer of relaxation
• Neurological beat patterns one hears and feels are encoded to the blinking lights
• The optic cortex engages, takes up, more area of your brain than the all of the other four senses together
"A short session on the ReVibe Chair before floating allows me to reach Theta faster, which enhances my float experience."
Co-owner Stil Point Wellness
Escalen Massage and Float Spa
"It has easily become one of the favorite tools of our center.”
Dr. Micheal O.
Utah State University
Stress Relief Center
"I can't say enough about this chair. I am so happy I have incorporated it into my business."
Owner, Ultra Body Sculpting
"I am amazed in what it did for me in just 20 minutes."
Revive Chair User
Happy ReVibe Chair Owners